NewsAsylum.com and all of its properties, is a satirical website containing published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions, fiction as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and is not meant to be taken as fact. NewsAsylum.com makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims.
NewsAsylum.com uses invented names in all its stories, except in cases when public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental.
All images on NewsAsylum.com and all other properties, are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comments section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of the staff of NewsAsylum.com. They don’t speak for us and we are not responsible for their comments.
In addition NewsAsylum.com reserves the right to publish every email sent to us. If you send an email you have no expectation of privacy.
Claims of Infringement
If you believe that any content appearing on NewsAsylum.com (or any of our properties) infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-Mail [email protected] the following information and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright ownerâ€™s behalf. Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
NewsAsylum.com has the right to edit and/or alter any submission. NewsAsylum.com reserves the right not to use the submission at all and/or to use as much or as little of the submission as it chooses. By submitting your videos/photos, for good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency and receipt of which you hereby acknowledge, you hereby grant to NewsAsylum.com a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit the materials you submit, or any portion thereof, as incorporated in any of NewsAsylum.com’s programming or the promotion thereof, in any manner and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, without making payment to you or any third party. You represent and warrant to NewsAsylum.com that you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to NewsAsylum.com the license provided for herein, that you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license and that neither the materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NewsAsylum.com, its parent and affiliated companies, its and their licensees, successors and assigns, and each of its and their officers, agents and employees from all liabilities or losses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneysï¾• fees, arising out of or related to NewsAsylum.com’s exercise of the rights granted herein. This license shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
NewsAsylum.com is not intended for readers under 18 years of age.