- Man Abuses Possum Then Posts Video To Facebook (Video)
- Black Bear Climbs Tight Rope For Snack (Video)
- Mother Fights 12-Year-Old Student In School Parking Lot (Video)
- ‘BOY’ Gets Overwhelmed With Emotion When Crowd Sings-A-Long (Video)
- Drug Addict Mother Takes Heroin On Bus With Daughter (Video)
- Police Find Kidnapped Mother Trapped Inside Trunk Of Son’s Car (Video)
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Katy Perry After Failed Onstage Kiss (Video)
- Baltimore Cop Strangles Girlfriend’s Dog To Death Then Texts Photo Of It’s Dead Body (Video)
Theraflu is not too happy with Kanye West’s new song entitled, “Theraflu.”
A company rep told TMZ, “We in no way endorse or approve of the references or use of the image and likeness of Theraflu in this manner.”
Kanye West needs to really watch his back because the guys at ‘Theraflu’ are straight thug when it comes to their brand.
If Kim is in the song, why would Kanye name it ‘Theraflu’ and not ‘Valtrex’?
All original content on these pages is fingerprinted and certified by Digiprove