All original content on these pages is fingerprinted and certified by Digiprove
- Man Tears Foot Off Ankle In Trampoline Stunt FAIL (Graphic Video)
- Woman Chases Peeping Tom Through Kohl’s Store While Topless (Video)
- Angry Father Assaults Teen After He Accidentally Collides With His Son (Video)
- Young Female Softball Pitcher Hits Ump In Face With Ball (Video)
- Sewer Fishing (Video)
- Entire Town Hates One Man (Video)
- Scariest Tire Commercial Ever (Video)
- Nelson Mandela Dies At 95 (Video)
Theraflu is not too happy with Kanye West’s new song entitled, “Theraflu.”
A company rep told TMZ, “We in no way endorse or approve of the references or use of the image and likeness of Theraflu in this manner.”
Kanye West needs to really watch his back because the guys at ‘Theraflu’ are straight thug when it comes to their brand.
If Kim is in the song, why would Kanye name it ‘Theraflu’ and not ‘Valtrex’?