All original content on these pages is fingerprinted and certified by Digiprove
- North Carolina Deputy Snatches 2 Phones for Recording
- “Let It Go” Booger Sneeze (Video)
- TSA Agents Pat down 2 and 6-Year-Old (Video)
- Baseball Coach EPIC Meltdown (Video)
- Ethiopian Traffic (Video)
- Teen Caught Going To The Bathroom on Man’s Home (Video)
- Green Bay, Wisconsin Police Brutality Caught On Video
- Man Confronts Drunk, Loud Neighbors (Video)
- Polish Easter Celebration (Video)
- Delino DeShields Jr. Suffers Horrific Injury After 90 MPH Fastball To His Face
Theraflu is not too happy with Kanye West’s new song entitled, “Theraflu.”
A company rep told TMZ, “We in no way endorse or approve of the references or use of the image and likeness of Theraflu in this manner.”
Kanye West needs to really watch his back because the guys at ‘Theraflu’ are straight thug when it comes to their brand.
If Kim is in the song, why would Kanye name it ‘Theraflu’ and not ‘Valtrex’?