All original content on these pages is fingerprinted and certified by Digiprove
- Crazy Homeless Crackhead Thinks He’s Rihanna (Video)
- Jackson County Judge To Woman: “I Hope You Die In Prison” (Video)
- Roseville Police Brutality Caught On Dashcam (Video)
- Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva Brawl At ‘Ultimate Fighter’ Brazil (Video)
- 70-Year-Old English Professor Beats Student At Arm Wrestling (Video)
- Disturbing Videos Surface of Boston Bomber Copycat – Kevin Edson
- Man Fights 2 Cops In ‘Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers’ While Being Tasered (Video)
- Disturbed Man Lays On NYC Train Tracks (Video)
- Taylor Swift Surprises Fan During Bridal Shower (Video)
- Baby Born With 4 Arms and 4 Legs
Theraflu is not too happy with Kanye West’s new song entitled, “Theraflu.”
A company rep told TMZ, “We in no way endorse or approve of the references or use of the image and likeness of Theraflu in this manner.”
Kanye West needs to really watch his back because the guys at ‘Theraflu’ are straight thug when it comes to their brand.
If Kim is in the song, why would Kanye name it ‘Theraflu’ and not ‘Valtrex’?